Tusen takk




Life can be so challenging and so fun,there are lots of ups and down that can make you feel down and disappointed that can lead someone ego to change accordingly.No one ever said life is so easy or totally hard instead it the mixture of different things that can basically be both enjoyable and  boring.

When you do not know  what to do because of disappointment, hardship, stress, struggles or different things of this kind you really need someone to give you positive energy and appreciate you to whatever your going through so you can be able to see your strengths even in the hardest days of your life.

Getting someone who can fill up your cup regardless how dirty it is implies how you got a golden chance to grow and to be supported likely when not everyone is seeing the best on you.

Anne Lisbeth  thank you for  having me as your own daughter,when i was down you are the one who always understand and having this saying "it is okay  to be sad sometimes"  without knowing  what impacts you brought through understanding me.

I gladly and proudly say out loud your are special person who influenced me to change from a lot of negativeness that i have been baring in my mind. Thank you so much  and may almighty God bless you a thousand time.

This is not the end and i can not put everything you did to me in details, at least i shared a little that my heart  is pleasing me to share to the world.
TUSEN TAKK ANNE LISBETH❤❤❤

PEOPLE LET ALWAYS SEE THE STRENGTH IN OTHERS WEAKNESSES TO HELP EACH OTHER GROW.

Comments

  1. Wow in all the ways, we destine beliver, belives God puts people on your path to the destiny. The situation matters not in your way. As long as he is available for you. He will provide the people and your destiny will be achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many many THANKS Margarita for warm and encouring words. I feel so blessed that I have got you as my "daughter", Thanks a lot for what you have shared . I have learned so much from you. You are a wonderful girl, so mature and wise. I wish you all the best and am looking forward to follow you . I will pray for you and you will always be in my mind. Warm greetings and a BIG HUG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I support all Anne-Lisbeth har written above. Warm greetings and a BIG HUG from Levi :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE IN A NEW CULTURE

THE POWER OF MUSIC TO HUMAN DEVELOPMENT.